The All Roads Transportation Safety (ARTS) Program is designed to address safety needs on all public roads in Oregon. Only by collaborating with local road jurisdictions can the Oregon Department of Transportation expect to:
- Increase awareness of safety on all roads.
- Promote best practices for infrastructure safety.
- Compliment behavioral safety efforts.
- Focus limited resources to reduce fatal and serious injury crashes in the state of Oregon.
For the 2022-2024 STIP, project selection will be based on submitted applications for both systemic and hot spot projects on local and state roadways. Each Region has set their own 60-day window for accepting applications.
For more information on the ARTS program and to find resources and application materials, please visit the ODOT ARTS website.
Use the links above to access the application submission page for your region. Note: The file uploader will only be active during the approved 60-day window for your region.
Required Application Materials:
- Application Form
- Aerial/Vicinity Map
- Crash Data Reports
- Cost Estimate Worksheet
- Benefit-Cost or Cost-Effectiveness Worksheet
- Traffic Analysis (when applicable)
Recommended/Optional Application Materials:
- Concept Design/Layout
- Field Scope Verification
- Collision Diagrams